Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Sugarlumps and Business Time

Ok, *huge exhale* I've been debating if I should post this on my blog because it's certainly not for the faint of heart or for some of pure and sweet friends. View discretion is highly advised!!

For those who know me closely y'all will not even be surprised to see the following videos. I hope you enjoy them! Kourt, I hoped you waited to view these here and not on youtube!

Thanks to Uyen for affirming the crazy in my head by introducing me to Sugar Lumps. I haven't grown tired of watching this dang video and I watch it at least once a day. How many weeks has it been? HAHA! It's also equally sad that both David and I know all the words to this dang song! I hear that David sings this song to his wife.



This here is Business Time - I have no words but it's awesome! Let me know what you think! The "turning it into a sexy dance" part is my favorite!

3 comments:

Uyen said...

LOVE IT! My fav is still Business Time!

Marcy said...

You are by far crazy awesome! I love that we share crazy mental juice!

nicole said...

My favorite was of course business time and the lines for fourplay...brushing of the teeth and taking out the recycling....because that's also important. And the down to my business socks, that's why they're called business socks baby!

LOVE IT