Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Rule!

I got this email from my accountability partner today.
She's so harsh!! But, that's why I love her.

Uyen write:
OK, I'm starting a new rule, new policy if you will.
Since you're not tracking your points, I'm gonna make it hurt.
The 1st day you do not track your points, you owe me $1. The second day in a row you don't track your points, you owe me $2. Third day, $3.
SOOOO, the longer you don't track, the bigger the fine you have to pay.
I'll be expecting payments each Monday at home group.

Where I am today....
It's been a busy couple of days.

I've been feeding my mild misery with sugar. I want something so badly but it's not within God's timing to give it to me....so I continue hoping and praying while He continues to fix my heart.

Lady in Waiting is chapping my hide as is today's Daily Bread sent to me by a friend via email.

We're currently remodeling our office. Lots of noise. Lots of people in and out. Lots of dust. Lots of 80's music happening out there too. I'll be fine as long as I don't hear "We Built this City on Rock n' Roll" I seriously don't like that song.

I'll be getting a new office soon. I'm excited about decorating it but I'm also worried that with this new HUGE building our tight knit working family will be too far apart. I have loved the closeness of us working together these last 3 years.

I'm looking forward to working out tonight. After a minor disagreement Monday afternoon with a "friend" of sorts I didn't feel like working out at all let alone go to small group. However, after pounding the pavement for a good 30-45 minutes my heart both emotionally and physically felt better.

Thinking about creating a video blog to add here but not sure what I should begin with. Any suggestions? P.S. The answer is NO! No, I'm not showing off my African Dance Techniques so don't even ask!! You know who you are!

Today is my little guy's birthday! He's 8 years old! That's a lot of doggie years btw. I'll post pictures of him later.

No comments: