Friday, February 27, 2009

To Dance or Not to Dance?

I can already see my sister rolling her eyes because she knows....Ooooooh, does she know that I'm forever and always dancing around our apartment. So, Mama be forewarned... there's gonna be a been a bunch of shaking and moving in the next few weeks. I can't wait!! HAHAHA

Classes start next Thursday night at Blue Anjou in Lewisville. I'm so excited!

Check out this video. I couldn't take my eyes off this woman. Sorta like being hypnotized by a cobra...


P.S. Nicole.... don't even say what you're thinking about saying. Keep it in your head!

3 comments:

Margarita Infante said...

OH, MY GOSH!!! I can't wait to see you dance! I'm totally inviting people over and when I mean by people I mean...DAVID,LYANA AND UYEN!!!

p.s. I’ve seen you dance and I know you can move like her ;) You’re ridiculous, you still to show me your African dance first!!! :)

Marcy said...

Girl, I'm not showing you nothing in the African dance realm EVER!!!! I put that college class waaaaaay behind me! Ask Laura! I'm sure she'll be happy to shake it for ya.

I never thought about putting Davin, Lee and Uyen in the same room, that would be crazy scary!

nicole said...

Um...why you got to discriminate? I think you should do an African dance first!