1. I was laid off on November 13th. Friday the 13th of all days and my best friend's birthday.
2. I can't say the lay off was a total surprise because months before God began stirring my heart in a different direction, but it was still a shock to hear the bomb drop on my life at Media Source. My boss once said to me "Miss Marcy, I hope we'll have you here until you get married and have babies." God truly has other plans in mind.
3. My sister was laid off from her job the following Monday (the 16th). Truly, something's up!! Lord, I don't know what you're doing but I know you're moving...
4. The ball was quickly moved and I instantly began calling other companies for interviews and I enrolled in school!!
5. I'm currently leveling out my old science classes like A&P I & II in order to apply for the NCTC nursing program in October. Science courses expire after 5 years so I'm refreshing and hopefully brining up my GPA. I've also considered applying for the the nursing programs at both TWU & UT Arlington. My long shot dream would be to apply to the University of Washington in Washington State. (ha!)
6. Weight loss has ceased and weight gain has commenced. I haven't worked out in months. yes....i said months! I know for certain that I haven't set foot in the gym not one time since 2010.
7. I also haven't been to church in... uhhhhh FOREVER! I miss it all.
Sorry, for the silence y'all.