Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weigh In Update

Here are the latest stats:
I'm down another: 3.2lbs
Current Weight: 327.2
Goal: 22.2 lbs

Yesterday I got a text from Uyen that said "TRACK YOUR POINTS!!!!!!"
I didn't respond. I was busy! :)
She calls at 5pm.
I answer with: "I KNOW! I KNOW! I HAVEN'T TRACKED MY POINTS! I'M GONNA DO IT!"
She just laughed and laughed. Then admitted that she's wasn't even calling about me not tracking my food but was glad that I remembered.

I also realized that February 2nd marked the one and half year mark. I can't believe that I'm still fighting for this. Weight loss hasn't moved as quickly as I would've hoped but overall I'm pleased that God is still bending my heart to learn and lean on Him and Him alone. It's been more of a spiritual journey than anything else.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: