Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Big News

Do you remember reading this post? Do you remember how hard it was for me to walk initially? Sir Chadwick can attest first hand how hard it was for me at one time. Well, God has brought me such a long way!!! I want you to see the next clip. There's no sound and it's about 40 seconds long. I wish I could add music, but for now just sit tight for a little bit! Check this out before you continue reading!

It might not seem like a big deal to most of you but this is HUGE for me!!! The last time I remember running for any extended period of time I was 12 years old. By no means do I consider this video an example of me "running" but it is evidence that God is working in my life! He's moving me, physically, emotionally and spiritually. He alone will get the glory for the fact that I can now jog for 40 full seconds and not pass out cold.

Please, rejoice with me in this time!!

PS If I can do it ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job !

John and Natalee Warren said...

I am rejoicing with you! So proud of you!!! Loved seeing your smiling face again this morning!