Sunday, April 6, 2008

Food Sucks!

Lately, I've been a bit emotional! Going through trainer withdraws in a major way! It sucks! sucks! sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm done. :) (sorry I kinda lost my mind there for a second)

I've made it a point to make it to the gym regardless of how I feel, but it hasn't been easy. Plain and simple - I miss working out with Mike. I'm glad he showed me just how far my body can be pushed because now I know. I feel like I'm getting in a good workout but it's not the same. I don't leave the gym drenched and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's only been week 2 (about to start week 3) of flying Sir Chadwick-less and I know I'll eventually figure it out, right?

On the food front. Food sucks! I don't feel like eating. No appetite. Well, I lied, I do eat. I just don't eat during the day or I'll eat a few hours before hitting the gym. THEN, I've been overeating in the evening. It's almost like an old pattern is trying to creep back in. So, I need y'all to ask me about food. Ask me if I'm logging in my points. Ask me if I'm keeping track of my calories on Spark People! I need the accountability!

I made it a point to track my food today. So, that's done. Consumed about 1,800 calories. Just know anytime someone (ANYONE) asks me how food is going or if I've tracked my points I'll post my daily caloric intake or post a bit of my spark people page. How's that for accountability. So, ask me! Hound me! Do it! I need it with a badness!

No comments: