Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WWMD?

While on my way to the gym yesterday I called my sister. I couldn't decide if I wanted to start the week off with cardio or strength training. The dilemma was more like, do I want a longer workout (strength training) or a shorter workout (cardio) coupled with LOTS of sweat before small group that night?

I casually ask for her thoughts on the matter and her response cracked me up!
She said "What would Mike do?"
For some reason it sorta amused me and I instantly thought "what would Jesus do?" *remember those bracelets?* Hence, WWMD (What would Mike do?)was born!

OK, so it was funnier in my head.... :) have a great day!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Maybe you should start selling WWMD bracelets!

I'd love to get together soon.

I feel like I've sorely neglected my blog. The Guided Meditations were sooooo long. But it is amazing how many people have been googling for guided meditation and Jesus. My poor blog needs some spice. I'll get working on that!