Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Did you know...

Today marks the 7th month of blogging.
Today marks the 7th month of training.
Today marks the 7th month of learning to eat well.
Today marks the 7th month of consistent weight loss.
Today marks the 7th month of hardcore accountability.
Today marks the 7th month of utter dependence on God for freedom.
Today marks the 7th month of NOT GIVING UP!!!!

It's been 7 months! It's. Been. SEVEN. Months.... !!!

*I almost want to cry as I write this because I find it hard to believe that I'm still IN THIS!! I don't have any idea what months the next 4 months will look like. I really don't have any clue. Aside from being a dear friend, I'm still uncertain as to what role Sir Chadwick will be allowed to play in the rest of this journey. In the mean time I struggle to learn things on my own, which I'm learning is best for me at this time. I've reached out to a few dear friends, Kimbeau, Robin & Cookie. Thanks for your help, ladies!!! Also, incredibly thankful for my small group! Y'all know more than most all the pebbles, stumbling blocks and boulders that God has had to move in order for this journey to progress! I love you all dearly!

Praise you, Father, for your never ending Faithfulness!

Starting Weight: 372lbs
Current Weight: 310.6lbs
Total Weight Loss: 61.4 stinkin' POUNDS!!! woohooo!!!!