Monday, April 7, 2008

HAHA!

Lunch Workout: On the usual route I decide to jog from one landmark (a recycle bin) to the next (a pole). The distance wasn't far but I chose it because it was a good stretch of land without any houses/windows/ or people!

Five second into jogging I begin to approach all the cute lazy & sleepy cattle. Let me be the first to tell you that once they heard my shoes shuffling across the gravel road they didn't know what was coming so they simultaneously jump up off the ground and hit to running!!! You'd swear they saw me coming at them with a hamburger bun in one hand and a stack of pickles in the other!! It was such a great moment! I'm still smiling.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

just watched the jog video and am way impressed! and love that whoever was recording had to ZOOM b/c you were so far down the road! yeah, marcy!