Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The view from down here...

Did you know that I hurt my back last week? I was barely able to work or walk on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. As crazy as it sounds walking really helps loosen my tight lower back muscles.

Workouts have been mild in comparison to other weeks but nonetheless I still workout and I still get to break a sweat. It’s amazing how creative Sir Chadwick can be with new exercises. It'll be nice to have a healthy back again. I didn't weigh in this past Saturday so as far as I know I'm still at 58.2 lbs. We'll see how this next week goes.

In case you’re curious about our workouts…this is what I get to see on a weekly basis. Could this be one of the reasons why it’s hard to quit? Ummmmmm, yeah! I don’t think quitting is even in Sir Chadwick’s vocabulary.

If it was up to me I would’ve quit before it even started....It's amazing how God orchestrates every part of the freedom He pushes us through.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: