Monday, March 24, 2008

Lunch?

During my unofficial lunch break one of the guys in the office drove me out a few miles from our country office in Aubrey. It was nice to set up my iPod, adjust my ponytail, retie my laces, brace myself against the slight chill of the wind and bask in the glorious Texas sunshine. I loved walking past all the livestock. I especially loved when this little "mini horse" gave me this "what the..." kinda look. He was so cute. I wondered what he was thinking because he stared at me the entire time I walked past his domain. I'll get a picture of him the next time.

I feel like I made good time - almost 2 miles in 30 minutes.

Don't you just love it when you put your iPod to shuffle and the most perfect music combination hits your ears! I like to think when my iPod's on shuffle it gives God an opportunity to pick what music He feels like playing for me or have me focus on. #2 song on the shuffle - Don't Give up Now by Everclear.

Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: