Monday, August 24, 2009

This little piggy...

I've always wanted a pet piggy. Not only is this guy cuteness BUT he swims!!! Double Dang total bonus!!! I recently came across this photos in www.cuteoverload.com (the cutest of cute blogs EVER!!) This little piggy knows my aquatic love language!
I love that swimming is for everyone! And, if you're thinking that you don't swim because you've never learned please come talk to me! I can help anyone learn to swim. AND, if you're thinking that you just "can't" be caught dead in a swim suit.... also come talk to me! Believe you me if you're standing next to me in a swim suit, no body's gonna be paying attention to you.... so, you'll be spared the scrutiny.

I'm done living my life for the sake of others. What will people think? What will people say? Who cares?!!? People are going to talk regardless. I'd rather die knowing that I lived than live knowing that I was so chicken to try!

No comments: