Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Favorite Snack

I can already hear my sister protesting at the thought of me eating cottage cheese anywhere within her vicinity. She thinks it's 100% disgusting. I do it anyway! :)

Generally, I'll simply serve myself about a cup and slice up some strawberries (gotta make it nice and pretty) and grab a packet of Splenda. Once it's all mixed, I'll head to couch and eat to my hearts delight.

Recently I read a recipe that recommended adding ground cinnamon to cottage cheese. I like ground cinnamon and I like cottage cheese. So, I tried it and I loved it!! You should try it too and let me know what you think!!

On a side note. While looking for a stock photo of cottage cheese I ran into this photo. I'm telling you that I literally dropped my spoon. Don't go there if you're already struggling with body image issues. I don't want to ruin it for you but those of y'all that know me, know that hardly anything surprises me to the point of dropping my utensils. Well, aside from the freakishly-demonic-ceiling-crawling-chica on the movie Constantine. (you can stop laughing now, Margarita!!!)

Adios!!


3 comments:

Peggy said...

yum, yum! try the blueberries i told you about!

Marcy said...

I will!

Rebecca said...

Before I read your post, I thought you had posted a picture of MY favorite current desert: Cool Whip and a pile of strawberries! I agree with Margarita...cottage cheese is gag-worthy! I tried and tried to make myself like it...and then I went back to Cool Whip!