Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thank You!

I never expected to get that type of response! My email has been flooded with so many heart warming messages that inspire me to continue working hard and seeking God for direction, will, and energy. I needed each and everyone one of your emails and comments. Thank you again. I'll remember to read them when I'm feeling down. I've saved each and every one!!!

On another note I have to admit that I'm totally pooped right now. Sir Chadwick, yet again, upped the anty. I started my two-a-days today. What that means is 45 minutes of cardio in the morning/lunch followed by another 35 minutes after work. Not sure how that'll play out in my everyday life...I'll try not to kill him in the mean time. :) jk

Love y'all and thanks again for stopping by and wishing me wellness!

No comments: