Friday, February 8, 2008

Check out Idaho!

I recently received an email from a dear friend in Idaho. I wanted to share these images with y'all. It's just amazing! I doubt that many native Texans have ever seen this much snow in one place. I know I haven't!

Here's Donna's Email:
1: Our house on the right, garage straight ahead. This one was from a week ago Monday, before we got at least another foot of snow.

2: Looking down to the cabin door. We lived in the cabin for 9 months while we were building our house. (I'm glad it wasn't this winter!)

3: John shoveling around the chimney.

4: Son-in-law Mark jumping off his roof after shoveling.


That last picture is my favorite! That would be so much fun! Her Curious pup just cracks me up!!! I love, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE dogs!

Thanks, for sharing those photos, Donna!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I live in TEXAS!

Marcy said...

Rebecca, I can so hear you saying that! You're soooooooooo funny!

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! Thanks for your encouragement. =-) My submissions may not get accepted, but DTS will be working with us specifically to build these projects for the publisher/producer. ~Kendra