Thursday, February 7, 2008

How was my day, yesterday?

I'm so glad you asked! After phase one of the two-a-day I had a pounding headache! I hardly ever get headaches! I must've pushed myself way to hard. I can't figure it out.
OR!! Maybe! JUST MaYbE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it could be the lack of carbs in my diet!!!! Sir Chadwick wanted to experiment with me and asked if I'd cut back on my carb intake and increase protein. Sounds good enough, right?! I could hurt him right now! I feel "off". I can't wait for reverse trainer day!

This is how I feel right now!


One last thing. My doctor is a BIG fan of the Sir Chadwick. She even went as far as to say that his program was perfect for me. This whole less carbs more protein deal might just be my ticket to losing these last 18lbs, which will finally take me past the 300lbs threshold!
Pray that I don't eat my trainer! After all, he did say more protein, right?! =)

No comments: