Sunday, January 6, 2008

Songs that Gripped my Heart in 2007

Here's a basic list of songs that influenced my life this year.

Listed in no particular order.

Song Title & Artist
None but Jesus by Hillsong
*On itunes alone I listened to this song 300 times! if you get a chance listen to it! It's one of those songs that you'll bypass initially but give it a chance it's anointed.

Almost Home by Craig Morgan * I just love this song. Craig Morgan has an incredible voice.

Shine On by Needtobreathe *It's my lifesong! AND, it motivates me to keep moving.

My Savior My God by Aaron Shust *one of my favorite songs to sing in the car

All My Praise by Selah *discovered this song while on a long thoughtful walk. I cried...

Higher by Hillsong *gives me goose bumps

As Long as the Day by Josh Drew *CAN NOT get enough of this song! I've been begging Josh for a copy of this song since the first time I heard it this last summer. I generally listen to it before bed or before prayer - WOW!!

I Am by Eddy James *My friend Dane introduced me to this one.

You are Better by Michael Bleeker *listen to it that's all I gotta say about this one! Puts your entire walk into prospective.

Burn us Up by Shane & Shane *this song took me by surprise. The entire cd, Papers, is well worth the investment! do it!

No comments: