Thursday, August 23, 2007

Signs of Improvement

I'm wrapping up week 3 and I'm starting to see changes in my body. Muscles!! I have muscles in my arms, chest and legs! My heart is so much stronger. I'm losing weight and the best part is learning to trust, more completely, the Lord and his servants. There are mornings that I would love to lay in bed and sleep. There are mornings that I feel disgusting. Yet, through it all He helps me out of bed and to the gym. I'm so thankful afterward the feeling of accomplishment is unbeatable and so new to this little life of mine.

I've agreed to take a PiYo class with a good friend, Dane, this evening. I don't know what I was thinking when I said "Sure, that sounds like fun!"
Really?! I just worked out this morning! I just hope to God that she and I don't disrupt the entire class. I think I'm gonna make her sit across the room from me otherwise we'll be a pair of laughing hyenas. Why is inappropriate laughter so much fun?! I don't get it!

2 comments:

Tracey Clifton said...

inappropriate laughter is so much fun because its inappropriate. LOL

Anonymous said...

Marci I am so proud of you. You are such an inspiration. But, you always have been. I always smile at the thought of you and our friendship. Keep up the good work. Rewards are to follow with HIM !!!