Monday, August 27, 2007

Another 5 lbs!


Good news....I've lost another 5 pounds! I expected at least a 1 or 2lbs weight loss but as to be imagined 5lbs was an added bonus. So far it's been relatively easy in the area of making better food choices and exercise. I'm starting week four and this is when I usually quit. I'll need extra pray support past this point.

This is a recent picture of some of the girls in my small group after a night of Cheesecake Factory and Dave & Busters.

Current Weight: 360.4
Total Weight Loss: 11.6

2 comments:

Robin said...

What what!! You go girlie. I'll be praying for you. Love you Marc.

Anonymous said...

I'm encouraged by your committment to living a healthier lifestyle. I need to start taking my own health seriously. I keep saying "when things slow down I'll start excercising." Things are never going to slow down! I've just gotta do it and you're motivating me to get going!