Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Night

Tonight was the perfect night to stay in, cook, bake and relax. There's a Texas sized storm brewin' outside and I didn't need a better excuse to bake up something new and yummy.

Here's my first attempt to homemade cinnamon rolls!!
Very proud that they came out lookin' so cute!!!
One can only hope at this point that they'll be tasty!
Success! They were great indeed!
I know that cinnamon rolls are consider 'sweets', but (without this being an excuse) I felt that it was more than ok considering that my heart was in the good and right place. I've learned so much about myself these last few months in regards to sugar and men. I'll fill you in soon enough.

This has been my mediation for the day. I hope you'll consider this with me as you read.
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
(Psalm 119:11)