So pretty & Valentine(ish).
Last night while working on recovery homework we poured over Romans 12:9-21. This morning while eating breakfast and reading through the Girl Friends in God devo we covered the same bit of text. Interesting and certainly not coincidental. Time to pay closer attention, I'm sure.
Here's a brief summary for your beautiful eyes:
Paul gives us some good advice on how to love one another in Romans 12:9-18.
- Love must be sincere.
- Cling to what is good.
- Be devoted to one another.
- Honor one another above yourself.
- Never be lacking in zeal.
- Be joyful in hope.
- Be patient in affliction.
- Be faithful in prayer.
- Share with God's people who are in need.
- Practice hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you.
- Rejoice with those who rejoice.
- Mourn with those who mourn.
- Live in harmony with one another.
- Do not be proud.
- Do not be conceited.
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
- Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.
- If it is possible, a far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
This is totally not Valentine related, but it will show you a bit of my heart. I can't help that stuff like this cracks me up.
Ha! "You are boring me to death and I'm already dead. You're boring me BACK to death!" i love that line! (Sara, I totally can hear you laughing!)
this one also cracks me up!!! I tried relaying this story to the guys I used to work with, but I was in such hysterics that I couldn't get it out. Thankfully laughter is contagious and the guys were patient!