Thursday, July 24, 2008

I laughed so hard ....

After getting home from a looong swim yesterday. I sat on the couch for a bit of a rest. I playfully put an old pair of goggles on my dog, Roddey. The stud just sat there and worn them like he didn't have a care in the world. Naturally, my sister and I set to work on getting some photos.

Check him out! He doesn't even care! I love my kid.
We seriously didn't think we could laugh any harder until (look at the next photo)
Until...we put the goggles on her dog, Parker. He's NOT OK! I had to coax him into to sitting still by rubbing his belly while my sister took these shots!! haha
Oh, the things we do this little guy!
We love you, Parker Poo Poo! (as if he can read!!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KimBeau Hughes said...

I love and miss you. Please let's get together soon. Hope you're doing great. :)

Uyen said...

you are a mean mommy :)

Peggy said...

this pic of parker is truly fantastic. they all are but esp that one.