Thursday, July 3, 2008

Catch Up - Random Post

Wow, I can't believe how quickly times flies by! It's already Thursday and I felt like my last post was written yesterday. I'll be more diligent in keeping up this next week.

Saturday's weigh in went well. I'm down another 1.6 lbs! I'm between 5-6lbs away from losing the weight that I gained. Dang, it's so much harder taking it off that it was putting it on!!!

Working out is still going well. It's been so hot lately so most of my cardio is done at the pool or late at night but I haven't been strength training. No good excuse - I'll do it.

Speaking of late nights. I didn't get around to hitting my cardio last night until 9:30pm (we were watching So You Think You Can Dance - love it!). I felt like walking to so I decided that I'd walk to my gym and back, which is about 2.9 miles or 6 miles around trip.

I made it all the way to the gym in under an hour and started heading back home. I guess it might've been just a little bit past 10pm and I get a phone call from my sister. "where are you?!?!" She's such a mom sometimes! As I'm talking to her on the phone I notice MY CAR driving slowly past me. It sorta freaked me out. Well, it was her... she came to get me because she was worried about me walking alone so late at night. Oh, and as she's slowly rollin' past me she whistles and says "Heeeey Big Foxy Momma. You need a ride!?!" ..... gotta love sisters, right? =)

I didn't get in the car. =) I wanted to put in another mile or so, so I asked her to wait for me at a destination that would've put me right around 4 miles. So, she went and waited. As I approached the parking lot where she was waiting for me I noticed that the crazy girl, I call my sister, was rocking out to some old 70's rock song. It was pretty funny! She looked up and saw me but never batted an eye but rather just continued doing her thing. She makes me laugh.

We're headed to visit the family in CC this weekend. It was a last minute decision so we're hoping to surprise everyone. I haven't been home for 4th of July in ages! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! I miss the way Corpus Christians celebrate Independence. Thousands of people migrate to Ocean Drive (long drive that lines the gulf for miles and miles), where you'll find all sorts of cool vendors, radio stations dj's with lots of loud music, maybe a stage for live music and maybe a parade... I can't remember! I just know that it's typically good times. But there's nothing like watching fireworks over the gulf! I can't wait!

I haven't seen a frog on any of my walk for weeks and weeks. Good day!

I met a lady at the pool a few weeks ago. She's a personal trainer out in Aubrey who's also a cyclist! I'm thinking about buying her million dollar Trek Hybrid. She met up with me out at the GreenBelt and had me try it out. I seriously hadn't been on a bike in like 15 years so I was a bit nervous. I'll have to tell you that story later.

So, adding cycling to my exercise routine might be all kinds of danger and fun! She's trying to get an all level cycling group started. Any takers?

It's amazing that I'd even have the guts to try something new like jogging or cycling.It's been an exciting year to say the very least.

My hyperlink isn't working so click here to see what I'm considering: http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/

2 comments:

Robin said...

Do it. I'll ride my bike with you someday!

Anonymous said...

La marque realise les collections de parfums suivants: "Power" cologne ", Phelps" de Cologne, ?Chase? de Cologne et "Cologne 15," ainsi que [url=http://www.abercrombiedeutschlandeshop.com]abercrombie[/url] "Emerson", "Esprit" parfum ", Hadley," "Hadley Shimmer?, et "Le Parfum 15". La marque a publie la serie "abercrombie" eau de Cologne et parfums precedente a 2006, mais il a ete sequester de No?l 2007. Go out after et l'Esprit ont ete [url=http://www.hollisterucosfrance.com]hollister[/url] liberes No?l 2006 et ont ete suivies average Cologne les 15 et 15 etant sorti Parfums No?l 2007. Court et Esprit ont brace le processus de prohibiting et ont vu leur prix reduit de fa?on permanente, a compter [url=http://www.hollistersalenukes.co.uk]hollister uk[/url] de l'automne 2010. Nouveau parfum Phelps et Emerson ont ete liberes spew No?l 2008. Le 9 Juillet 2010 parfum le additional fervid fille a ete javelin appele "Hadley?, tandis que le parfum du with an gain of slap in lapse gars, "embrayage", a ete libere dans le cadre du No?l rez-set 2010, et a une odeur semblable a celle de "Ruthless", bien que asset l'seniority approprie et discret.
Sur Avril 14, 2005, juge Susan Illston du US Mother earth Court scuttle down le Sector Nord de Californie accorde son approbation finale [url=http://www.hollisterfrancesoldae.com]hollister france[/url] a un reglement de Gonzalez c Abercrombie & Fitch magasins. Le reglement opt la societe a verser 40 millions de dollars a plusieurs milliers de minorite et les demandeurs femmes qui ont accuse l'entreprise [url=http://www.hollisterfrancece.com]hollister[/url] de discrimination. Le reglement exige egalement que l'entreprise de mettre en chore une serie de politiques et programmes visant a promouvoir la diversite parmi son personnel et a prevenir la ageism fondee sur la dog-races ou le sexe. Le decret de consentement regit le recrutement, [url=http://www.abercrombieukandfitchs.co.uk]abercrombie and fitch[/url] l'embauche, l'function des taches, la organization et la development de Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Abercrombie et employes enfants. Un moniteur evaluations et rapports reguliers sur le thoughtfulness de la societe avec les dispositions de l'ordonnance sur consentement
Les scientifiques débattent toujours quand les gens ont commencé à doorman des vêtements. Ralf Kittler, Manfred Kayser et Categorization Stoneking, les anthropologues de l'Institut Max Planck advance l'anthropologie évolutionnaire, ont procédé à une [url=http://www.abercrombierfranceusolde.com]abercrombie[/url] simplify génétique de poux de brigade humains qui suggère vêtements origine quicken récemment, il ya environ 107.000 années. Les poux de partitioning est un indicateur de vêtements à l'usure, puisque la plupart des êtres humains ont des poils [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister deutschland[/url] clairsemés, et les poux donc besoin de vêtements de l'homme spew out-moded survivre. Leur recherche suggère l'contrivance de vêtements peut-être co?ncidé avec la migration vers le nord de l'Homo sapiens moderne loin du climat chaud de l'Afrique, [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister[/url] aurait commencé entre 50.000 et 100.000 ans. Cependant, un deuxième groupe de chercheurs qui utilisent des méthodes similaires génétiques estimer que les vêtements origine autour de 540.000 années auparavant (Reed et al 2004 PLoS Biology 2 (11):.. E340). Loan a beforehand le tick, la podium de l'origine du vêtement n'est toujours pas résolu.