Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pre TRI FREAKOUT!

My first tri is less than 2 weeks away!!!!
FREAKING OUT?!?!?
WHO ME?!?!?
WHY YES!!!! NOT SORTA. NOT A LITTLE BIT. BUT FULL ON HELLS YES....
I'M FREAKING OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUTTTT!

I received my tri suit yesterday. I don't really know what to say about it other than "It was probably made/designed by a skinny minny!!!" seriously who runs hot pink threaded stripes down a full figured body?!?! WHO?!?!? And, to make matters worse they didn't do it just once but 3 times on each side!!!! Each stripe accentuates each and every wobbly bit!!

Pictures to come.
........Mmmmmaybe I'll do a video that way you won't be able to see a still shot of me standing there like a hot pink dork!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freak out all you want! You've signed up and you are doing this! And besides, you will look like a sweet hot pink dork.......

Peggy said...

Don't freak. You will be great. Why? Because you always are. :)

I'll see you on Monday!

sara said...

You crack me up - freak out, then just do it.
And just think how much you'll appreciate being able to look back on those pictures and remember the days when you had to wear that rockin' pink striped get-up...