Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Really, Nicole?!

I hung out with some old college friends on Saturday night. Pictured here is my girl, Nicole. At one time she was pledge director for our sorority, Sigma Lambda Alpha, but now we're SLA free and we're still friends!!! Here's another prime example of God orchestrating friendships. She and I would've NEVER crossed paths had it not been for Him. She's a NIN fanatic! I'm everything BUT!! She's a horror movie with blood and guts I'm a romantic comedy and occasional action thriller. Despite our million differences I heart this girl too!!

Pictured here are Nicole and Myself about to arm wrestle.....I don't even know why she tried!!! HAHA !! As you'll notice she's looking quite pleased and confident with herself.

And, what do we have here? Could it be a struggle? :)
Posted by Picasa


The match never ended.... a winner was never decided.... She's a contender and a CHEATER!!!

No comments: