Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Trick!

I'm not exactly sure what to post today but I want to keep my fellow peeps in the loop. Exercise is working well. My trainer was meeting with me 6 days a week before school started up again. Our schedule is still kinda in the works but I'm still at the gym 6 days a week. On the days that he's not working out with me I'm usually just doing cardio. I found a new trick that seems to help the time go by... READING! Believe it or not I don't even get motion sickness! I'm currently reading Breaking Free by Beth Moore and I'll just sit the book on the book stand and start my walk. Time really seems to fly by when my mind is occupied.

Mental war - I have to admit that my mind is weak. I often lose the battle in my mind before I ever even get my foot out the door. I wish desperately for this to be different. I'm glad that I have something to occupy my mental space now as I truck away on the treadmill. I'm currently walking at a 2.6 pace for a solid 30+ plus minutes!! It might not sound like much but when this started out about 5 weeks ago I was walking at a 1.2! God is good all the time!

Pray blessing for my trainer. He's works so hard and I'm thankful for all his assistance. Also, pray blessings and protection for all the people that currently lift me up on a daily basis. Because, victory and freedom from this stronghold is presently active I've seen attacks on so many of those I love dearly who are faithful to war with me.

Current Weight: 357.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 14.8lbs

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, almost 15. That is awesome.

KimBeau Hughes said...

you are doing great girl. dont get discouraged! you have a lot of people thinking about you and here to support you. i am interested to hear what the Lord is teaching you. i cant wait to catch up! love!