Thursday, September 6, 2007

 
 
 
 

My mini vacation to Seattle was great fun! I got see some of my old friends, eat some great food and pick my favorite- blackberries. As to be expected the weather was outstanding! I love the pacific northwest! This last picture is of myself and my little buddy, Marques.

Good news! I found a wieght watchers there in the northgate area and found out that I lost 3lbs!! woohoo! I made it a point to workout in the hotels after our long drives and I had every intention of doing the same once I got to Seattle. However................. I worked out very little and ate a mucho mucho! Monday and Tuesday were my worst days. Yesterday was a new day and I got back on track. We'll see how this saturday goes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marce...I love, love, love the pic of you with the rose in your hair! So lovely!