2. God gives and takes away and it's always because He knows best.
3. Faithfulness is for every day living.
4. A few minutes of exercise is better than no exercise. Exercise is like washing dishing....I don't like setting up the dishes for the wash, but once I've started and progress is being made, it's really not that bad. It's the starting that always kills me.
5. I'm not gonna die if I don't eat that extra spoonful of ice cream! =)
6. Somethings are just better left in the past.
7. His mercies are new every morning.
8. At the end of the day, no matter how filthy and disgusting I am or have been, I know in the stillness of my heart and the darkness of the night He still beckons me to return to him.
9. True friendship is always worth fighting for and NEVER to be neglected.
10. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth does speak.....
11. I'm at my worst when it's all about me for any extended period of time.
12. Eating an entire pan of lemon bars won't be worth it in the end, no matter how good they taste with cold milk.
13. Debauchery isn't all it's cracked up to be.
14. Attention from men (even the incredibly- make your mouth sweat with delight, he's too beautiful to even touch kinda man) gets old.
15. I like being a BBW (big beautiful woman) and getting more comfortable in my skin, but I won't be satisfied until He's been gloried with this temple.
16. It's never a good idea to compare yourself to others. I am, who I am. I can't be anyone, but, Marcy and I'm ok with that.
17. There's a deep ugliness that resides within my heart and it can be provoked at the drop of a hat. it's not pretty.
18. Life was meant to be lived, not hoped for or dreamed.
19. Having a bucket list is good. Checking off all items on the list isn't necessary, and some of those items should've never been considered important enough to be put on a bucket list when it was all said and done.
20. Children keep me grounded. Babies don't smile because they want or need something, they're just happy. Adults should spend more time with children.
I know these were random lessons. I have so many more to add. It's been an interesting few years and I'm just now starting to understand some of the lessons that were started long ago. Perhaps I'll start sharing once again.