Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Check In

I lost 1.8 lbs this week!

Current Weight: 334.4lbs
Total Weight Loss: 37.6 lbs
Weight to Goal: 29.4 lbs (which would put be back at 305lbs)

Met my new trainer last night, Shayla Ryder. Check her out here. She was recommended to me by my friend, Paula G. I'm excited about working out on a schedule again. She seems knowledgeable, patient and stern.

On the flip side - I'm nervous. I hadn't realized how much I trusted Sir Chadwick until I signed up with her last night. I trusted him with everything that was my body. I trusted that if we hit a wall he was going to offer us up in prayer. No better trust than that... I can't say I always knew where I stood with him but I did know that he knew exactly what he was doing and where we were headed. And, more so he knew the limitations of my body much better than I knew them for myself. I miss it but know I can't hang on to what once was.

As of last night, today marks the beginning of a new chapter. I cling to the knowledge that God absolutely has to be at the center of this or it isn't going to work. I don't know where my new trainer stands spiritually so it'll be interesting to see what God has planned for the both us as well as for the team that I'll be working out with.

Here's a toast to starting over!!

Rebecca P thanks for recommending your trainer! I was so happy to read your comment! I miss your laughter and spunk! When are we going to hang out?

No comments: