Thursday, June 19, 2008

A glimpse into our home

Here are just a few pictures I took for a friend in France and decided to share with y'all.

A small portion of my bedroom. My desk is usually littered with clothing =)

A very very very small portion of my medicine cabinet. I love girlie stuff!! Can you tell?

I've been looking for the perfect fruit basket for ages and this one was close enough to what I wanted, so now I own it!! And, I love it!

My sweet dad bought me this apron!! We were at WorldMarket shopping for patio furniture and when I saw this apron I just raved about it. Well, in his sneaky-ness he decided to buy it without me knowing. When we got home he came knocking on my bedroom door and when I opened I found him wearing it!!! He's so cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

I wish you had gotten a picture of your dad wearing the apron to add to this post...that would have been hysterical!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I'm a friend of pegs. I think your blog is cool.
chrissy
www.myspace.com/chrissylovell