Sunday, August 24, 2008

Recent Pictures!

It's been a bit of a busy week for me. I generally try to find time to blog during my lunch break at the office but lately time hasn't been on my side. Weight loss sucks. Working out sucks. And, life continues to move forward despite my minor set backs. All is well. I haven't totally given up. Sir Chadwick and I have an agreement. I'll owe him $20 if I don't get him a copy of my food diary from SparkPeople by Saturday. If I've learned one thing in all this time (aside from knowing that God has to be in the core of this journey) it's that keeping a food journal is essential for weight loss, at least it has been for me!!!

Here are a pictures taken tonight at a friend's surprise party.

Amber & myself


"D" & Me

My sister swears that I've made this face since I was a little girl. I posted it because it makes her smile and, because most of you don't get to see my silly side... I would've posted some video of us dancing but that would've been too funny (mostly for you) and way too painful (for me)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: