Monday, November 29, 2010

8 Moves - 20 minutes

Let's just say that 2010 wasn't my best year. I've been so off and on, here and there...it's not cute and it's so coming to an end. With that being said, I've consistently been back in the gym for about a month or two. Things have gone well and I'm starting to feel stronger.

Without having Chadwick by my side to rack my weights and basically tell me what to do, (it's so easy to go into robot mode with a trainer) I've had to dig deeper and research on my own. Learn about muscle groups and exercises and combinations that will keep me moving and burning. It's a challenge, but it's fascinating too.

One would think that after so much time in the gym that it would be easy to get back into the swing of things, but let me tell you something, if you don't use it, YOU LOSE IT!! The muscle I put on back in 2008 & 2009 basically went to crap and turned into into nasty fat. It came back with a vengeance and was pocketed differently than before. I never really had saddle bags and NOW I DO!! it's not cute, but it's also reversible. Praise God!!

Anyhow, I digress.... While perusing Women's Health Magazine online I found this cool workout called Power Pairs. I decided to start my routine with this 20 minute circuit and it was good, very, very good.

Here it is

Check out the video too & let me know what you think.

No comments: